Monday, December 12, 2011

Not Much to Say

I'm back! I had an awesome time in The Big Apple, and I'm so glad to be blogging again. I'll be posting an in-depth blog about my experience in the next couple of days.

For now, though, I want to talk about the Real Housewives of Atlanta, since I haven't blogged about the last two episodes yet. Really, there's not much to say, but I'll address a few highlights.

First, Sheree's child support issues. I feel like we've covered this before. I understand that she doesn't want the scrutiny and embarrassment of taking her children's father to court - but come on! This guy really just doesn't want to pay you, Sheree. When he brought up her designer shoes and bags, I thought Sheree was going to do a lot more than throw water at him - which was SO Evelyn of you, Sheree, I'm disappointed in you. Anyway, I understand that Sheree is more upset that Mr. Whitfield isn't stepping up for his kids, and the principle of the thing that she's fighting for, not necessarily the money. But I have often wondered where Sheree gets her money from. Unless I'm missing something, we don't hear her talk about WORK at all. Enlighten me, please, if you know what Sheree does for a living. I feel for her, don't get me wrong. But I think she should at least quit building her mansion while she's crying about child support money. Was that wrong of me to say? I'm sorry, it just seems odd to me. You let me know.

I was really impressed that Peter said he wouldn't take Cynthia's money to get Bar One off the ground. I just thought that was a great moment. I actually like Peter and Cynthia's relationship, and I think Cynthia's sister needs to calm down and mind her own business. Believe me, I get the sister thing, but she's taking it way too far. I'm also super proud of Cynthia's modeling agency. I know some people write Cynthia off as being a dumb model (and her MC skills didn't exactly help her case), but I think she's a smart, loving, and kind-hearted woman who sees the good in people. You can't say that about some of her co-stars.

Kim and Kroy had their baby finally - and all I can say is: Kroy, I don't know what you see in her, but you seem to be a very nice man, and I'm sure you're a great father. I hope Kim doesn't stomp all over your heart someday, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Nene is being wooed by her potential business partner, and it was CREEPY MCCREEPERTON. Seriously, this guy needs to simmer down now. I thought it was odd that she was accepting all of the gifts and behaving like it was a first date, when it was supposed to be a business meeting, but what do I know? I love me some Nene, but I was a little put off by her in this episode. She did make me laugh, though. That's for sure.

Phaedra never ceases to amaze me. I can't wait to see how she messes up Sheree's child custody case on Tuesday night's episode.

Kandi and her mom have patched things up after the whole Ridiculous incident, and I love Mama Joyce. She  is so cute.

On Watch What Happens Live last Sunday, Sandra Bernhard turned it out - calling Nene "ashy" and talking all kinds of shadiness - and Chef Roble Ali - who was quite inebriated on the After Show. It was hilarious. Last night's Watch What Happens Live was really great, thanks to Tracee Ellis Ross - of "Girlfriends" and her new show "Reed Between the Lines". She is Diana Ross' super talented daughter and if you don't know, do some research. Phaedra was there and was semi entertaining thanks to her ever present donkey booty. The After Show was a hoot!

What are your thoughts on the Real Housewives of Atlanta? Tweet me!