Thursday, July 12, 2012

Milania is THE TRUTH!

I'm back, kids! Sorry I haven't been blogging. I took full advantage of the few days I had off and did absolutely nothing. Well, except for fun stuff, of course. I hope everyone is staying cool in this heat, too. Today it's going to be 107 in my neck of the woods. Brutal!

Let's jump right back into the latest Real Housewives of New Jersey episode. There was a lot of laughter, which I loved. Everyone is making progress in their own way. And some more than others. I really wasn't too impressed with the episode overall, maybe because there was no over the top exciting moments. It was just an ok episode. But you need those from time to time.

Can I just say, I love me some Greg. I know some people don't like him. But he makes me laugh and that's that.

Caroline: I like that you and Lauren are in business together. Family businesses are kind of your specialty, so it makes sense. I agree with Lauren that the name Cafface is a little off-putting at first, but once you explained it, it did sound like a good idea. I want to see the shop now! Hopefully, your vision came to life and Lauren is happy with the results, although it seems like it takes a LOT to make her happy. I definitely want her to come on the reunion and show us her new slim figure and (fingers crossed) a new attitude? Lauren is a cool chick but damn, is she negative sometimes. I like Albie's girlfriend, and I think you were very nice to her, as was Lauren. Except that little cheerleader dig in your interview. What was that about? I can see where people would think you would be tough with your boys' girlfriends. You're known for being tough! I think Chris' online dating profile experiment was hilarious - but seriously, a guy with a sense of humor will never have trouble finding a date. At least, that's my opinion. I'm glad to see you having fun on the show, Caroline, so keep that up. And let me just beg you right now. Do NOT fight with Teresa in Napa. I forbid it (but hey, who ever listens to me?). Caroline's grade for the week: B (because she was positive for MOST of the episode).

Jacqueline: I really didn't think your encounter with Teresa was all that awkward. You were nice, she was nice. End of story. I know you're hurt by Teresa - the fact that she made you feel like you couldn't say certain things to her - but this is the reality: people do what they want to do. I think you finally realized that Teresa is not the kind of friend you made her out to be in your mind. No matter how much you begged Teresa to not fight with her family, if that's what she wanted to do, she was going to do it. You got way too invested in her, to be honest. So, you learned your lesson. Be nice and keep it moving. I know you feel like you have to call her out on her shit, but really, her shit is obvious. She is right 100% of the time, she doesn't need help, and she doesn't want you asking her any questions. Period. That's Teresa. We all see it. So, in Napa, keep it light and cool, and do NOT fight with her. Do you hear me??? Jacqueline's grade for the week: B (because she was polite and civil and didn't start anything with Teresa).

Teresa: I am so proud of you - and I'm not being sarcastic. You went to Antonia's birthday party, you were nice to Melissa, and you didn't even get feisty when she made that sprinkle cookie comment. Maybe you are making progress. Now, about your comments about Melissa singing acapella/solo - if you want to hear her sing, just ask her. It's not that uncommon for people to lipsynch or sing to a back up track when they perform nowadays. Especially when it's a dance record. Just ask Kim Zolciak. Melissa is no Mariah Carey. We all know that. We all get it. Message received. But kudos on the excellent throwing of shade. I did, however, have a problem with how Gia was talking about Melissa. Gia is still a child and she really shouldn't be criticizing an adult, much less her aunt. And she heard that lipsynching crap from you. So, all I'm going to say is, keep your shade to yourself and other adults. Not the kids. Shade is not for kids. I hate that you put down therapy, but really, you weren't truly open to the experience. So, I'm glad you're not going back, because it would have been a huge waste of time. You're the kind of person who likes to deal with things on your own, good or bad. I understand that now. No therapist in the world was going to be able to get through to you, because that's not what you want, and it's not what your brother wants, either. All you have to do is listen to Milania. Milania is THE TRUTH! The look on Joe Giudice's face when Milania spit hot truth all over that kitchen was priceless. In fact, your face was priceless, too. Milania knows what's up. And I know you're not going to listen to me, but I'm going to say it anyway. Be nice in Napa. Be cool in Napa. Don't start any shit in Napa. Ok? Teresa's grade for the week: C (because she doesn't know how to control her shade).

Melissa: I saw that shade you threw with the sprinkle cookie comment, so don't think it went unnoticed. You know you can't joke around like that with Teresa. She filed that one away for later, you know that, right? But seriously, just be nice. No jokes needed, ok? The birthday party for Antonia was awesome, and I'm glad everyone had a good time. And Greg's birthday was a kiki (look it up). I must say, though, it was a little obnoxious of you to not only ask them to play your song, but also to get up on the table ... that was a little much. I'm just saying. Unless Greg asked you to play your song. In that case, no harm, no foul. And Joe Gorga was being kind of annoying. I'm all for having a good time, but jeez louise, if I was at that party, he would have been exhausting. I enjoyed your scene with Chris Judd. No shade (but shade), you have a lot of work to do on your choreography. You can definitely dance, but Mr. Judd definitely needs to create something amazing for this Beatstock thing. On another note, I'm just going to ask you to be cool in Napa. Just be cool. Melissa's grade for the week: C (for being kind of annoying).

Kathy: I thought that family dinner scene was really nice. Until ... Richie and his ... not so appropriate comments. Um, first of all, not cool and second, why??? I know Richie's a ball buster, but come on. I know you probably cringed when he made some of those over the top statements. You, on the other hand, are lovely. I still like you a lot and I'll ask you the same favor as the rest of the ladies. Be cool in Napa. But, I'm sure you won't have any problems doing that. Oh, and I totally forgive you and Rosie for forgetting Brianne's name - I know people who are just bad with names, too. And it really is nothing personal. Kathy's grade for the week: A (because I still like her, so there).

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!