Friday, August 5, 2011

Jersey Shore - En Italia!

Hello, friends! Well, I am still giddy after watching the premiere of Jersey Shore in Italy last night. Let's discuss, shall we?

The show was hilarious! The airport, the traveling, the house in Italy, the whole vibe was really fun and exciting. I'm glad the girls are all getting along and my favorites: Jenni, Snooki, and Deena are in top form. These girls are charming, funny, and just plain entertaining. I'm not a Sammi fan, but she behaved herself in the first episode, and didn't get on my nerves too much. Sammi says she will not be getting back together with Ronnie (and Ronnie says the same), but we all know it's just a matter of time.

My boys Pauly and Vinny were cracking me up as well. These two really make the show fun. With catchphrases galore, they really add a lot to the show. Although Ronnie can be an absolute idiot at times, I think deep down he has a good heart, and as long as he's not caught up in drama, he's a fun, sweet guy. Let's hope he stays away from Sammi long enough to have some laughs with the group. Oh, and not break anything. Wait - he already did! Did you see him break that chair! LOL - by the way, that poor little chair didn't have a chance. That guy is massive.

On to my least favorite of the bunch, Mike. Can we vote this guy off, please? He's now the Angelina of the group. It's obvious no one likes him and no one wants him around. The guy is (please excuse my use of a Jill Zarin word) toxic. Seriously, you can see the BS coming out of his pores. It's disgusting. First, he implies that he and Snooki will be hooking up in Italy, then he comes out and says they did hook up a few months ago. Something just doesn't add up about his story, plus he has a history of exaggerating and stretching the truth, AKA lying. So I don't believe it.

Then, he practically mauls Snooki in the club! Gross! Come on, Sitch! Is this your "game"? Just bear hugging a girl and shoving your tongue in her mouth? You are a mess, and not the hot kind.

This season looks like it's going to be super entertaining. I really hope there are more fun times than fights. However, I am kind of looking forward to Ronnie knocking Mike out. Don't judge me.

I'm not looking forward to Snooki and Jenni getting into an argument in the street. That is going to suck big time.

What did you all think of the first episode in Italy? It's going to be a BLAST! Oh and "I'm a blast in a bra!" was the best line of the night for me!!

Tweet me @humorandspice!!!