Thursday, September 6, 2012

No Love Lost

The conclusion of the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion this week was really more of the same, but entertaining as hell. What are we gonna do? Just sit back and enjoy the ridiculousness.

I just have to laugh about the whole Shay exchange with Lil Scrappy. Did she really expect him to treat her better than he treats his baby's mother??? Stop it, boo.

I loved that Joseline put it out there that she does not want Stevie as a boyfriend. She's using him just as much as he uses her. Hey, it's f*cked up, but at least it's honest. That scene with Joseline's parents was really sad and it makes me believe even more that she just acts the way she does as a defense mechanism. Stevie J is a disgusting human being. I have no sympathy for anything that happens to him. Mimi - you better just co-parent with him and leave it at that. And I don't think you need him at all.

Momma Dee made a huge fool out of herself, especially with that ridiculous crown. And how did Mona not call her out on not knowing how to spell "bitch"???

Erica accepted Scrappy's proposal. Why? Just ... WHY???

Karlie Redd called Benzino "A Polygamous" ... ummm ... someone needs to get her hooked on phonics with Momma Dee and Mama Jones at this point. Oy vey.

I will be watching next season for sure because believe it or not, this show makes me laugh. Don't judge me.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!