Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tami Is Not Playing - Basketball Wives

OMG! Basketball Wives! Forget Rome, forget Evelyn and Jennifer, forget everything and just focus on Tami and Meeka.

I can't explain how shocked/entertained/hypnotized I was when Tami finally did what we ALL want to do on a weekly basis while watching Basketball Wives: smack Meeka in the face. (This blog is for entertainment purposes only and in no way condones violence against anyone for any reason.)

Tami had had enough of Meeka's double-talk and got straight to the point. If you haven't seen it, find it and watch it right now. Really. I'll wait.

Well, Meeka didn't enjoy it as much as I did, apparently, because she's suing Tami for assault, battery, and a few other things and is asking for an unspecified amount of money. Evidently, getting smacked on a reality show cost her a paycheck ... really? I would think it actually generates more interest in you and brings you more attention, which you can turn into more paychecks? Am I wrong? It worked for Snooki and that guy that punched her at the bar on the first season of Jersey Shore, I'm just saying.

Needless to say, I think the lawsuit is ridiculous. Not because I think it's ok to hit people. But because Meeka BEGGED to be on this show, she acted like a fool, and she got on Tami's bad side. Tami is who she is - which I love - but you gotta know that SHE's not the one to mess with. That's YOUR bad, Meeka. Should have planned a little bit better and maybe you wouldn't be in this mess.

Also, Royce, where is your blog for this week? I need your take on this! Stat!

Alright, kids, take care and tweet me @humorandspice! Later!